View Profile skull-x1

15 Movie Reviews

interesting

Very interestng and thought provoking. i think its about how far people go to strive for things that are just material possesions, and luxuries, nvever focusing on what is importantce like health, or morals.

GREAT

This actually made me smile like an idiot. music was horribly annoying though.

Fizzled responds:

Don't EVER criticize the small faces in my presence. EVER.

Thanks though :)

Amazing

Great animation, fight was synced to the music which i absolutely love, and the fighting was sylish and smooth, with a great sense of humor mixed in. keep it up man. this is gonna be added to the stick catagory for sure, and it'll probably show up on stickpage. :)

7 Game Reviews

great

this is one of my favorite flashes ever. specially the epicroll. lol leonardis. plus you drew obama girl really hot

wut

this may be a really good conecpt, but it was hard to use confusing and boring. maybe a tutorial or instruction?

pretty good

noy bad. good concept, but theres a steep learning curve, and the difficulty goes up very fast, and gets repetitive.

14 Audio Reviews

So fuckin cool!

This awesome man, really a step away from traditional dubstep, witha lot of cool quicking mixing and awesome samples. Your now one of my favorite artist, this is going striaght on my HiFIman! Keep it up bro, this blew my mind!

Pumped?

Its good, as always, but this is ust more of a revamped version of pumped isnt it? still good ^_^

Meonly70 responds:

More like Pumped mixed into a completely new song. And thanks.

Vocals

great song overall, but i find the vocals unfitting. depending on the kind of vocals you need i might be able to help you out.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks for the offer, dude. I can do any style of metal vocals, fairly well. I chose this style for this song, because that is what I wanted. But thanks again for the offer.

If you wanna hit up a collab one day, I'd be down for that though.

24, Male